Linn | Press has developed or contributed to a variety of curatorial projects, ranging from the installation or re-installation of client collections to commercial gallery and nonprofit exhibitions, including:
- "Crunchy" (2015), featuringing Andisheh Avini, Anna Betbeze, Heather Cook, Ethan Greenbaum, Adam Henry, Kathleen Jacobs, Jutta Koether, Jason Matthew Lee, Anthony Pearson, Michael Rey, and Borna Sammak.
- "Howling at the Moon: The Artist and the Night Sky from Old Masters to Today" (2012), including Diana Thater
- "Speak to my ass, the octopus is sick" (2011), solo exhibition featuring Molly Zuckerman-Hartung
- "Dead in August" (2011), featuring Mathew Bushell, Scott Calhoun, and Joe Graham-Felsen
- "Mike Paré / Roland Schappert / Sara Van der Heide" (2011)
- "Material Witness" (2011), featuring Charlotte Becket, Andy Coolquitt, Isa Genzken, and Molly Zuckerman-Hartung
- "The Raw and The Cooked" (2010), featuring Carla Arocha Stéphane Schraenen, Joe Graham-Felsen, and Dominic Nurre
- "25°85’08”N -80°12’03”W" (2010), featuring Carla Arocha Stéphane Schraenen
- "No Barrier Fun" (2010), featuring Molly Zuckerman-Hartung and Dan Walsh
In spring 2009, Gregory Linn and Clayton Press were guest curators of "FIVE," at BAIBAKOV art projects (Moscow.) This was the first in-depth presentation of work by Walead Beshty, Matthew Brannon, Wade Guyton, Sterling Ruby, and Kelley Walker in Russia. This exhibition examined the aesthetic lineages of these younger American artists in relationship to Donald Judd, Robert Indiana, Ed Ruscha, Richard Serra, and Andy Warhol. The exhibition's 124-page catalog FIVE was published in 2011 (ISBN 978-5-904643-02-7).
Previously, in 1988, Gregory Linn and Clayton Press were guest curators of "New Strategies: Post-modern Photography," at the Jan Kesner Gallery, Los Angeles. This group exhibition featured works by David Bunn, Jeanne Dunning, Daniel Faust, Andres Serrano, and B. Wurtz.
Between 1985 and 1987, Gregory Linn and Clayton Press owned and operated New Strategies, the first salon-style gallery in Los Angeles. The exhibition program included:
- David French, "Reading French for Comprehension" paintings (1987)
- Mary Lum, "Parenthetical Drawings (in the dark)" (1987)
- Janet Cooling, "Back in the High Life" paintings (1987)
- Daniel Faust, photographs (1987)
- Lee Kaplan, collages (1986)
- Stephen Frailey, photographs (1986)
- Larry Johnson, photographs (1986)
- John Glasscock, photographs (1985)
- Frank Majore, photographs (1985)
- Richard Prince, "Marlboro Man" photographs (1985)